You probably imbibed a few drinks at holiday parties already — I know I have! Anyhoo, I’m sure you’ll be going to more holiday events in the next few days so I wanted to post four holiday cocktail recipes I found on Arcamax.com. The Christmas Cosmo recipe sounds delish! I think I might make it this year.
The Golden Yule (by the pitcher)
- 2 cups of citrus vodka
- 1 cup thawed frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup of Calvados (apple brandy)
- 1/4 cup of thawed frozen lemonade
Directions: Shake over ice in a martini shaker. Serve in a martini glass or serve in a cocktail glass over ice.
Christmas Cosmo (per cocktail)
- One shot of Grand Marnier
- 2 shots of good quality vodka
- Splash of cranberry juice (just enough to make it pink)
Directions: In a pitcher pour 1.5 cups of guava nectar. Add one bottle of sparkling rose’. Stir and serve immediately in champagne glasses
Holiday Bliss (by the pitcher)
- 2 cups of vodka one cup of pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup of thawed frozen lime juice concentrate
- 3 cups of ginger ale
Serve over ice.
If you have a holiday cocktail recipe, please post it! I always love a good drink — especially during the holidays. Side note: You can alter these drinks to include diet juice/soda and Splenda instead of sugar for a healthier holiday drink.